Ray's Outdoors has chosen a variety of groups and organisations to support throughout the year with donations and sponsorships. Given our commitment to these groups, we are not always in a position to support other areas. However, should you have a local or community event coming up that you think your local Ray's Outdoors store may be able to get involved in please contact your local store directly.
For large or national events, please submit a Sponsorship Enquiry form and one of our Sponsorship team will contact you.
Thank you for taking the time to write to us and we wish you the very best.
*Please include an email address with ALL sponsorship proposals so that we can respond in a timely fashion.
Joining Ray's Rewards
1. What is Ray’s Rewards?It’s the membership program of Ray’s Outdoors that offers 10% credit on full priced purchases along with other great benefits and it’s free to join.
2. What are the benefits of joining Ray’s Rewards?Along with the 10% credit on full priced purchases, customers that are part of the program receive access to
• Exclusive offers via our Ray’s Rewards e-mail• Catalogue sneak previews• Exclusive competitions• Hints and Tips on all things outdoors related• Receipt-free warranty
3. How do you become a member?You can become a member by either joining up in store or joining up on line at www.raysoutdoors.com.au.
4. What if I don’t have an email address?If you don’t have an email address you can supply us with a mobile phone number. Our system requires either an email address or mobile phone number as a unique identifier to log you into our system.Unfortunately without an email address we will be unable to send you notification that you have received credits or inform you of upcoming promotions/ member specials 5. How long does it take to join?We can have you signed up usually in under 3 minutes.
6. When will I receive my membership card?When signing up in a Ray’s Outdoors Store you will receive your card immediately. Signing up via our website can take up to 10 business days to process. If you have not received your Rewards card within 10 working days of joining the Club, please contact our Customer Interaction Centre on 1800 641 867.
7. I’m having trouble logging into my Ray’s Rewards account via the website.Please click this link to go to the password reset page and follow the prompts to login to your account. If you’re still unable to access your account after trying this link, please contact our Customer Interaction Centre on 1800 641 867.
8. Where can I view my credits?You can view your credits when you login to your membership account on our website or ask a team member in store when you present your card.
9. What if I don’t have a store in my area?You can become a member and shop online at www.raysoutdoors,com.au
10. Where can I spend these credits?Online at www.raysoutdoors.com.au or at any of our Ray’s Outdoors stores.
11. When do I receive credits?You will receive credits whenever you purchase a full priced product in a Ray’s Outdoors store or online and you have presented or entered your membership details. Credits will be allocated to your account within 3 days.
12. What can I purchase with my credits?Basically any product in store. There are a couple of exceptions like charitable items, freight, services, special orders and gift cards. Credits cannot be used as part payment for a lay-by.
13. Can I purchase online?Yes you can via www.raysoutdoors.com.au
14. Can I purchase in store?Yes just go to your nearest store.
15. Can I swap my Loyalty credits for cash?No you cannot.
16. Can I view my credit balance and history?Yes you can by visiting www.raysoutdoors.com.au/membership/login.aspx and entering the username and password you created upon becoming a member.
17. When will the credits expire?90 days from the issue of credits.
Returns18. If I return a product do I get Loyalty Credits back?If you used Loyalty credits to pay for the item then yes you will get the same amount of Loyalty credits back.
19. Do I get cash back?Only if you have paid by cash otherwise no.
Membership20. When does my membership expire?Your membership card does not have an expiry date, although your membership details may be archived after an inactive period greater than 24 months.
21. What do I do if I cannot remember my password?You can reset your password online by entering your email address or username on our ‘forgot password’ page: https://www.raysoutdoors.com.au/membership/forgot-your-password.aspx 22. Who do I call if I have any issues or questions?Contact the Customer information centre on 1800 641 867.
Ray’s Direct23. If I have a Ray’s Direct membership card can I become a member?Yes you can however it cannot be used in conjunction with your Ray’s Direct card, it is one or the other not both.
Lost, Broken, or Forgotten Cards
24. If I lose my card do I need to rejoin?No a new card can be reissued.
25. If I lose my card do I lose my credits?No, your credits are connected to your membership.
26. What happens if I lose my card?Drop into your nearest store, they will be able to issue you a new one.
27. Where can I get a new card if I have a lost/broken my card?Drop into your nearest store, they will be able to issue you a new one.
28. What if I have forgotten my card when I am in store?Advise the team member that you are a member. A search will be performed based on your Name and email address. All purchases will then be applied to your membership. If you have not provided an email address or mobile phone number the store may not be able to process your transaction.Cancelling Memberships29. Can I cancel my membership at anytime?Yes you may.30. How do I cancel my membership?Contact the Customer Interaction Center on 1800 641 867.31. Can someone else cancel my membership?No, ID will be required to cancel a membership.
There was an error sending the email.
There was an error uploading file to the server.